Agenda August 10 2016 Meeting
TOWN OF MADISONVILLE
403 ST. FRANCIS ST.
AUGUST 10, 2016
Call to order – Mayor Pelloat
Pledge – Jim Bouey
Invocation – Chris Hitzman
- Approval of July 13, 2016 minutes and Sp. Meeting Minutes July 27, 2016
- Approval of financial statements
- Comments: members of the audience will have three (3) minutes to make a statement or express a concern at the outset of the meeting.
- Noise ordinance
- Placement of orange cones, bushes, or trees on town property
- Committee appointments:
- Madisonville Municipal Planning & Zoning Board
- Operations & Maintenance
- Public Safety
- Monthly Department reports
- Police Department
- Permits Department
- Resolution appointing Director and alternate for LMGA Board
- Baham claim
- Samantha Goodwin - request to hold Keep Madisonville Beautiful September 17, 2016 from 9am to 1pm.
- Northwood Church - request to use ball field to host “movie under the stars” night on November 5th and December 3rd at 7:00 or 8:00p.m.
- Empa Taco – request to hold anniversary celebration August 20, 2016 6pm – 9pm.
- Proclamation declaring September and October 2016 as “Compassion that Compels Months”.
- Comments by Council
- Mayor’s report to Council
- Pay approved invoices